System approval – Instructions
This page describes the requirements for approval of systems to be used by the Market parties against Elhub.
- System Vendor and IT-system are registrered in Edielportalen
- The System vendor has purchased a certificate for message exchange
The system vendor must execute all test cases defined for the role(s) the system is supporting. The scope is defined by the processes registered by the system vendor in Edielportalen.
System testing is executed and reported in Edielportalen.
All Market parties must have their systems approved before they can perform Market party approval (Aktørgodkjenning).
- All relevant test cases set to green in internal verification are executed minimum 1 time in Exatest2
- If requested, defined test cases are retested by the System vendor due to major changes in Elhub
- All messages described in the test case are processed correctly
- There are no open, critical defects in own system
Calculations test for systems supporting the role Grid owner will be agreed separatly.
For Balance supplier/Balance responsible roles we have created a MGA where we are running calculations in Systest3. Elhub is set as Grid owner and are sending in metering values on a regular basis.
To test reception of PPC/FPC as well as imbalance settlement results, you as Balance Suppliers (and Balance Responsible Parties) must join this MGA by sending in a Move in back in time (BRS-NO-103) in one of the Metering points in your testdata set.