Elhub for the end user
An end user is a private customer or business customer at a metering point and will either consume or produce electricity. The end user has a grid lease contract with the grid owner, a balance supply contract with a balance supplier and does not have a direct relationship with Elhub.
All production and consumption at all metering points in Norway are stored in Elhub. As an end user, you can log in to Elhub via your balance supplier’s website. You can control and provide access to your own data stored in Elhub. This solution is called Elhub My Page.
Any questions about Elhub must be directed to the balance supplier you have an agreement with. They will assist you as their customer. Elhub works closely with balance suppliers and grid owners in Norway every day and assists them in matters where it is needed so that you as a customer only need to interact with one supplier.
- Testbeskrivelser for aktørgodkjenning
- Sikker bruk av produksjonsdata i Aktørgodkjenning
- Unntak fra krav til systemstøtte og aktørgodkjenning for obligatoriske markedsprosesser
- Testdata for aktørgodkjenning
- Om aktørgodkjenning
- Instrukser og veiledning aktørgodkjenning
- Full, forenklet eller ingen aktørgodkjenning