Status meetings with System vendors 2018
- Status meeting 23.March2018
- Status meeting 16.March2018
- Status meeting 9.March2018
- Status meeting 2.March2018
- Status meeting 23.February 2018
- Status meeting 16.February 2018
- Status meeting 9.February 2018
- Status meeting 2.February 2018
- Status meeting 26.January 2018
- Status meeting 19.January 2018
- Status meeting 12.January 2018
- Status meeting 5.January 2018
Minutes of meeting 23rd of March 2018
- We have registered 4 hours downtime in Systest3 Monday 19/3.
- Weekly deployment was done 21/3. The defect on 305-1 was solved, but a new defect was introduced on 305-3.
- There will be no deployment in week 13.
- SVT-testing will continue after Easter to finish the last test cases. Systest3 will also be available for regression-testing.
Minutes of meeting 16th of March 2018
- We have had some short downtime in Systest3 during the evenings on Friday, Wednesday and yesterday, defect is raised to find out why
- No deploy to Systest3 this week, due to instability after the deploy to QA
- The defect for Testcase 305-1 is still not solved
Minutes of meeting 9th of March 2018
- No downtime in Systest3 in week 10
- Testcase 324-1 is ready to be retested
- Testcase 305-1 is not working yet, messages are being created, but they are not being sent out.
- Running of jobs to produce 503-messages will be continued
Minutes of meeting 2nd of March 2018
- No downtime in Systest3 in week 9.
- All test cases except 305-1 and 324-1 are ready for retest. Both are planned fixed in week 10.
- Running of jobs to produce 503-messages will be continued in week 10.
- We will try to run the planned 305/bulk-tests in the coming weeks. But testing of bulk will have lower priority than market party testing if bulk is further delayed.
Minutes of meeting 16th of February 2018
- No downtime in Systest3 in week 7.
- Deployment was done on Wednesday as planned. The deploy included fixes for several of the remaining defects in SVT. New status is published on Elhub.no
- Test cases 305-1 and 503-2 is ready for test in week 8. 314-2 is being verified. The rest of the test cases have new due dates 22/2 or 1/3.
Minutes of meeting 9th of February 2018
- No downtime in Systest3 in week 6. Deployment was done on Wednesday as planned, but it did not include fixes for the remaining defects in SVT. These are planned for week 7.
- Status to M7 per Market party was published on Elhub.no 2nd February based on status per System vendor. There were 10 System vendors that had passed M7 by 1.Feb.
- SVT will be continued with new approval date 1st April.
Minutes of meeting 2nd of February 2018
- The requirement to milestone M7 – System approval 1st February, was that the System vendors had passed all their tests in System Vendor Trial (SVT) and was approved in Elhub. At the end of testing we had defects on some of the test cases in SVT which prevented these from being tested. The status to M7 will therefore be based on the tests that have been available for testing. We will continue testing after M7 to finish the remaining test cases as part of SVT. Status to M7 is shown here.
- The following tests are not available for testing as per 1/2.. BRS-NO-305-1, BRS-NO-305-2, BRS-NO-314-1, BRS-NO-315 (Exatest2), BRS-NO-324-1, BRS-NO-503-1, BRS-NO-503-2.
The status on test cases will be updated on Elhub.no
- The final date for the System vendors to get their approval will be 1st April, prior to the start of the Pilot Market trial round 2. We will follow up each Systems vendor and see to that they finish their testing within this date. All remaining test cases must be available for testing from Elhub minimum 2 weeks before the approval date.
- We will make a new “test case” in Edielportalen where the System vendors can declare that they have finished all their testing and request an approval. The approval will be given by Elhub based on the status of testing in SVT. Before the Market parties can start their Market trial (Aktørgodkjenning), their system must have status approved in Edielportalen.
- The following Systems vendors have finished all their test cases in SVT and have got their system approval: Embriq, Validér, Powel and Siemens.
Minutes of meeting 26th of January 2018
- Downtime Systest3 week 4: 2 hours Monday 22/1.
- Status on BRS’es are updated on Elhub.no. We still have defects on BRS-NO-305 and BRS-NO-314. We try to test BRS-NO-503 in Systest3.
- Status for system approval per Market party will be reported on Elhub.no for M7. Testing will continue after 1st February
Minutes of meeting 19th of January 2018
- Downtime Systest3 week 3: 2 hours past deployment.Thursday 18/1.
- Status on BRS’es are updated on Elhub.no. 305-defects are fixed and 305 can be tested week 4. We will consider if 503 should be tested in Exatest2.
- Status per System vendor to M7 will be reported on Elhub.no based on the existing requirements. We will add comments to the status if needed.
Minutes of meeting 12th of January 2018
- Downtime in Systest3 week 2:
Tuesday 9/1 10:47-16:00. Problems with archiving system.
Thursday 11/1 11:50-16:00. Database-problems.
- A new System vendor is approved for M7, Powel.
- One criteria for M7 is that Systest3 must be available 2 week continously. If this is not met we will consider to postpone the date for M7.
- We will check the possibility to increase the size of poll-responses from Elhub from todays limit of 5Mb
Minutes of meeting 5th of January 2018
- We had 2 days downtime in Systest3 week 1. This was caused by a reboot of the AWS server and change of IP address which stopped all incoming requests to Systest3 until the DNS was updated. We will now get a fixed IP-address for Systest3.
- We will update status on BRS’es in Systest3 on Elhub.no
- System vendors must upload new testdata to be able to run test cases for BRS-NO-305. Testdata can be downloaded from Elhub.no.
- Next deployment to Systest3 will be done 17.January.